My Girls

My Girls

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Surprise!!!

In my family there are 5 girls. I am the youngest, so my oldest sisters all have kids. My oldest sister, Kim, has 1 girl and 2 boys, the next, Nicole, has 4 boys and 1 girl, the next, Alisha, has 4 boys, and then Colette has 1 boy. So all together there are 3 girls and 11 boys. You can say the little girls are a little out numbered. So when I found out that Lilly was going to be a girl I was surprised I had always thought that I would have all boys, and I was okay with that. Growing up I was always the one to go hunting, shooting, horse back riding, camping, or really anything outside. I also HATED going shopping. So you can say I was kind of a tom boy. I did do some girly things, but I always preferred to be outside, and I still love it. So when yesterday when we went in for our ultrasound I was once again surprised to find out that we were going to have another girl. I am really excited about it, Lilly is so much fun. But I am also worried because I don't know if I know how to do all of the girly things. I sure hope they both end up liking to be outside.

5 comments:

  1. what a fun 'present' for Lilly's birthday! You'll be a great girl mom (you are already).

    Luv ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait until they hit about 8. Talk about drama...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always thought the Lord knew what he was doing sending me boys. I often watch Olivia and wonder what I am going to do with her, but I seem to be learning as I go. Hopefully I don't mess her up too much in the process.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on another girl! I haven't decided which is easier...at first Taylor...lately, MaKaylee...we'll see!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girls are fun, but yes, very dramatic--at least that's how it goes at our house!:) Congrats! You're a great mom and Lilly and the new baby are bound to be great friends. We're way excited for you guys...

    ReplyDelete