I think on this one she wanted her shirt off as well. She hasn't quite figured out how to take that off yet.
My Girls
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Lilly's New Hat
Tonight I put Lilly in her play pen and she found a way of entertaining herself, and it ended up entertaining me as well. For those of you who don't know her very well, she hates things on her head. But apparently she hates pants more. She took off her pants and was having fun sticking them on her head trying to keep them there. I have a video of it, but I couldn't find the cords to put them on the computer so there are just pictures right now. In the video she is laughing and rolling around in there. I have never seen her have so much fun on her own in limited space, and with just one object.

I think on this one she wanted her shirt off as well. She hasn't quite figured out how to take that off yet.
I think on this one she wanted her shirt off as well. She hasn't quite figured out how to take that off yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment