My Girls

My Girls

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Lilly's Birthday

One year ago today I gave birth to a beautiful little girl. She was only 7lb 3 oz. I can't believe how much she has grown, how much she has learned. She is so much fun. I love being a mom, and I wouldn't trade it for anything. She has such a funny personality, and I think that she is the cutest baby ever. I have gone through the pictures that we have taken of her and picked some out. The one above is one of the first pictures of her.

5 comments:

  1. Wow. That year went by so fast. Guess it does for those of us who get to sleep through every night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy birthday to a darling little Cousin! We love you little Lilly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Lilly! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 1st Birthday, Lilly! You're sure a cutie!

    ReplyDelete