My Girls

My Girls

Friday, March 20, 2009

Its Spring!!!

I'm so excited its spring. I love it, I'm not sure why. Maybe its the smell, or just being able to be outside without getting cold. My family loves it too, especially Lilly. I'm afraid that it is going to make our house a mess though.




Since I'm expecting I cannot ride my bike right now. I suppose I could but I don't want to risk it. So Craig needed to find a riding buddy. Maybe not quite what he was expecting but they both seemed to enjoy it!

5 comments:

  1. Keep on bloggin'! You're so cute and I am so excited that you are going to have another baby. Perhaps you blogs will help me to get to know you and your sweet family better. Already I know more than I did 10 minutes before. Have a wonderful Spring. Love, Aunt Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darling. I love that she loves to be outside. It's so cute to see the cute things kids do. Awesome little baby bike seat. . . she looks like she loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think for Lilly's birthday she needs some sand toys. The plastic bottle is just a little pitiful. No worries, I can take care of that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too have the spring fever...I have a suggestion if you are worried about how much dirtier it gets once the outdoor play time comes. Even at this young age start training them to take shoes off and other super dirty things first thing inside of the door...it's a lot easier than waiting to teach them.

    PS---Congrats on the new little one on the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you got the bike seat to work, huh? That's awesome. Start them early, I say.

    ReplyDelete