My Girls

My Girls

Friday, April 3, 2009

My little Cheerleader

On Wednesday I was trying to get the house cleaned, including Lilly's room. She has a bunch of clothes that don't fit her anymore (good thing I'm having another girl because they are really cute.) My sister Nicole has a little girl that is a year older than Lilly and she gave me a box of clothes that her little girl has grown out of. As I was going through them I found a cheerleader dress, for BYU.

For those of you that don't know Craig very well he is a Utah fan, not BYU. A week after Craig proposed to me was the Utah- BYU football game. So my mom and I went shopping and found a BYU sweat shirt, and also a Utah sweat shirt. Of course I gave him the BYU shirt first, back then his response was, "Oh, crap!" It was great. So for some of our engagement pictures we wore opposite sweat shirts.


So I had to put Lilly in the cheerleader dress before he got home, and take pictures. As I expected when Craig walked in he saw her and the first words out of his mouth where, "Get that off of her!" I thought that she was sure cute, so I had to put the pictures on here. I don't think she'll get to wear it anymore, even though after a bit Craig said she could wear it.


4 comments:

  1. Go BYU. Since my hubby now attends U of U I guess I should convert. Maybe we could get a little tiny U of U cheerleader outfit for the baby and they could wear them together. Then it would be even. Or you could put a red shirt underneath the cheerleader outfit and she could be a BYUte fan.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go BYU! So cute. I agree, get a U one in a larger size as well and they can enjoy both teams.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big BYU fan here--that's way cute! Sadly, the kids usually root the way the dad does, though. I'm sure she'll be headed to U games with Craig soon:) Go Cougars!

    ReplyDelete