Today I tried it on Lilly to make sure it fit. I thought she looked real cute. I just wish she would leave headbands on.
My Girls
Monday, April 6, 2009
Bargains!!!
So last week my mom and sisters went shopping, I wasn't able to go because I was working, but I didn't feel to bad because I don't like shopping anyways. While they were at Kohl's my mom found this really cute Easter dress for Lilly for a really good price, which of course made the dress even more cute. I guess that the dress on sale for $7, and then they had a 30% off coupon which made the dress like $6. If any of you know my family its the bargains that makes the shopping.
Today I tried it on Lilly to make sure it fit. I thought she looked real cute. I just wish she would leave headbands on.



Today I tried it on Lilly to make sure it fit. I thought she looked real cute. I just wish she would leave headbands on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It is cute without the headband. It fits her really well. Hopefully it will stop snowing so she won't freeze when she wears it. I guess that is what they make sweaters for.
ReplyDeleteShe looks so cute. Don't worry about the head bands...I tried some a year or so ago and wondered why anyone makes their little girls wear them after the headache I got. Our family is all about the bargains...it really does make cute things cuter and it makes it into an adventure. Zak likes to point out to people that the kids are so spoiled because I like bargains...he may have a good point!
ReplyDeleteThat is a really cute dress! She looks good in yellow! Happy Easter!
ReplyDeleteCaree-- who taught you math? 30% off of $7 is $4.90-- much better than $6. You'd know that if you'd ever come shopping with us :-)
ReplyDeleteCaree,
ReplyDeleteI had no idea you were pregnant. I told Karla how I wish we all got together more, I feel like I don't know anything about anyone, unless I read it on blogs or facebook. Congratulations!!! When are you due?