My Girls

My Girls

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Craig!

Tomorrow is Craig's birthday. He will be turning 26, man we are getting old. While I was bathing the kids I told them it was his birthday, Lilly started to sing to him. Alaina started to copy her. I got a video of it while they were in the bathtub, but I didn't think that everyone would like that. So I got them to do it again when they were dressed. So here it is. Hope it cheers Craig up.
So Craig got his birthday present early. I was going to get him a gun, but one day a few weeks ago I took the girls over by Walmart to see some lab puppies, Lilly loved it. She climbed right in with 9 little puppies climbing all over her. So we have been looking all over for a cocker spaniel for her. As we were looking we found a rottweiler. Craig grew up with Rottweilers and so I gave him a choice of a gun or the dog for his birthday. He chose the dog. So here she is. She is already better than our first dog ever got. So its not too bad.

Happy Birthday Honey, We love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment