My mom gave her a princess dress, here is a picture of her in it.
My Girls
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Happy Birthday Lilly!
Yesterday was Lilly's birthday. She is now 3 years old. She is getting so big. Up until about a month ago, when we got our dog, she has started to really love princesses. I think that she wants the dogs name to be Cinderella, not Gretta, because they sound a lot alike. I have been a little worried that she would be a Tom Boy. She has never been that interested in dolls, princesses, or anything really girly. It has always been cars, trucks, animals, and anything outside. She is very helpful she is involved in everything that I am doing. She is very sweet. I am thankful that I have her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a cutie. Give her a hug and tell her happy birthday!
ReplyDelete