My Girls
Monday, June 22, 2009
Baby Names
We are putting out a poll for baby names. I think that we have narrowed it down to two names, please let us know what you think. The first name is Carolina. We would call her Cara. For some reason when my niece was born my mom tried to get my sister to name her that and me and Craig liked it. Also she would be named after me and my grandma Hunt that died four years ago. The second name is Liberty. We would call her Libby. This one came around because she'll probably be born around the 4th of July. Lilly was named because she was born the day after Easter, so with it being close to the forth that is what we came up with. We really like both names, and would like everyone's thoughts. Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the name Liberty--especially with the significance with Lilly's name. . . such fun. Good luck and we hope little baby girl Bates arrives safe and healthy!
ReplyDeleteCarolina. Definitely.
ReplyDeleteLilly & Libby sounds great together! And yeah that's fun she'll be born around the 4th. I love my July birthday:)
ReplyDeleteBoth names are cute. I vote for Liberty, cute and patriotic.
ReplyDelete