Just letting everyone know that we have had our baby this morning at 5:53. She weighs 7lb 7oz, and is 19 inches long. She is doing great, and is able to come into my room. Which I think is nice. I feel great now as well. We have decided to call her Alaina Marie Bates. Here are a few pictures of her.

I don't know if you can tell but she has hair! And its dark.

Daddy and his girls, isn't he cute with them.

Lilly meeting her little sister for the first time.

One of the first pictures of her.

The whole family.
She is beautiful!!!! Just like her big sister. And her mom. And her favorite Aunt.
ReplyDeleteThanks Kim, Mom says don't forget her grandma!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie!!! Congratulations and I hope you and baby are both feeling well.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Glad you are both doing well and that she's able to be in the room with you. Lilly is a darling big sister and so fun to see all of you in a family pic! Hope all continues to go well as you get her settled at home. Love, The Leamans
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute. You did a great job. I can't wait to meet her. Love you and see you soon.
ReplyDeleteYou have a beautiful family! Congrats on another beautiful girl. Love you, Bob, Chalice and kids
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I'm glad that she is here and healthy. You are a beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Glad that everything went well, lots of fun!
ReplyDelete