My Girls
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Labor Day? Not Yet!
Thought I would write about what is happening at the Bates household. I hate writing about it because my post a few weeks ago had bad news. For those who don't know I am 32 weeks pregnant, but I keep getting labor pains. I went in to see the doctor yesterday, and she checked me and told me I could only do things around the house to keep me sane but other than that I needed to stay down. She also sent me over to the hospital to have steriod shots to help develop the lungs. So I went and had one shot yesterday, and was to go in today and get another. This morning at 5:30 I woke up with contractions 3 min. apart, and I couldn't get them to go away so at about 7:00ish I went back into the hospital. They ended up giving me two shots to get the contractions to stop. Now doctors orders are to stay down and let my house go to pot. I'm not complete bed rest but pretty close. She is wanting me to make it to 34 weeks, but it would be best to go 4 more weeks. Maybe I'll get my quilt done??? Thanks to both of our families we will get through this. On a good note my foot is healing nicely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I read this on the family site and have been praying for you! I hope your little girl will stay cooking for a few more weeks. Love and hugs, Chalice
ReplyDeleteBest wishes to your little family. We will keep you in our prayers.
ReplyDeleteI also saw Craig's post on myfam. We hope things go ok--scary to have labor early. We'll be praying all goes well so that you and the baby are healthy when the big day comes. Thanks for letting us know. Love, Jenessa
ReplyDelete