My Girls

My Girls

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Little Farm Girl

So I've already posted how much Lilly loves to be outside, well our neighbors have nick named her the little farm girl. She loves to go outside and help me water the plants, and of course play in the dirt and mud. Today she found the mud, and sat and played in that for a bit. I then had to hose her off, she really enjoyed that. Maybe I let her outside too much, is that possible?

Here she is ready to go.


She loves the dirt, mud, and of course rocks. At least she has stopped eating them.


Every farm girl loves watermelon after working outside. What a mess!!


Guess she couldn't get away from it, both Craig and me love to be outside. We are excited to be able to plant things this year, even though it is small.

1 comment: