My Girls

My Girls

Friday, May 1, 2009

Cookies

Craig was working nights while we were dating, and was having a hard time sleeping during the day (probably thinking of me! JK). My m0m told me of an article that she read that oatmeal cookies help you sleep better if you eat them before you go to sleep. So I made him some, he never told me if it helped him (I don't even know if he ate them). But I wanted some the other day and made Lilly and me a batch. She loves cookies, and so on Wednesday she had ate her lunch and got a cookie. I needed to make bread and needed some time to mix it all up before putting her down for her nap. So as I am mixing the bread up I turn around to find her eyes closed still trying to eat the cookie. I trying getting a picture of it but was to slow, but here is a picture of her sound asleep with her cookie. Guess the oatmeal cookies do work to help you sleep.

1 comment: