My Girls

My Girls

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Alaina's Blessing

Last week we blessed Alaina. It was done on Saturday because Craig's brother and his wife had their baby five days after we had Alaina and instead of making their parents come down twice we did it the same weekend. It was really nice. Craig did such a good job, it was a beautiful blessing. It makes me love him so much more seeing him using his priesthood.

She looked so cute in her dress, it was one that I had bought before Craig and I were even married. She was blessed without the jacket, because it was hot. But I really like the jacket so I had to have pictures with it on.


Here is my Beautiful Alaina.


A family shot.

Here is all of Craig's family. Hopefully it stays up to date for a few years.


This is a picture that I took of Lilly just the other day. She is blowing kisses.








1 comment:

  1. you have such darling girls! It's a beautiful dress--did you have Lily(sp?) blessed in it as well? So fun to have the whole family there together.

    ReplyDelete