My Girls

My Girls

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Smith's bathrooms

I went to Smith's today. As I was there Lilly needed to go to the bathroom. I hate using public restrooms, but being as she is only two I figured I had better take her in. With it being just me with my two girls I went into the big handicap bathroom. I figure having two kids in with me is considered a handicap (I don't park in handicap, though it would be nice). Apparently I'm not the only mother that thinks this way because I found a child chair on the wall in there. I thought it was rather useful, though it made me laugh. Somedays I wish I had one of these at my home bathroom. Here is Alaina sitting in it. Sorry the pictures aren't great they were taken with my phone.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.9

1 comment:

  1. They have the same thing at the new Walmart in Cedar Hills. I used it for Belle today when Hiram said "Need to go potty, Mom." Not even two minutes after we walked into the store. I agree some mom or dad was very smart coming up with that idea.

    ReplyDelete