My Girls
Saturday, March 13, 2010
My New Toy
I usually write about my girl, but this post is about how awesome my husband is. He recently went over to working nights so that we can have some extra money. He always works so hard, and is patient and loving to both the girls and to me. He knows things that I love and works extra time to make sure that I can have the things I want, he is so sweet. For example, for Christmas he worked most of the holidays, and lots of overtime so that he could surprise me with a Kindle, which I love. Now he has worked extra hard so that I can have a road bike. We were able to go yesterday and buy it. It is beautiful. I was so excited to be able to try it out today, but was quite disappointed when I went downstairs and it was raining and snowing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like you have an amazing husband! It really helps to make things so much better in life! Glad you have someone that treats you so well, since your worth it!
ReplyDelete