For Christmas my dad made bunk beds for my girls ( Alaina is too little right now, but will sleep on it when she gets older). It is so cute. So this morning before Craig left he brought Lilly into our room so I would have both the girls in there. Well Lilly woke up at about 6:30 got up out of our bed, went into her own room, shut the door, and laid on her bed till she got up an hour later. She loves her bed. I put a close up of her in the bed to show how she likes to sleep in the bed. This is how I find her every night when I check on her, sideways!
My Girls
Friday, February 5, 2010
Kids are funny
Here are pictures of Lilly with her beautiful curly hair. I never had curly hair, mine was always straight as a stick. I don't know exactly how to do it.



For Christmas my dad made bunk beds for my girls ( Alaina is too little right now, but will sleep on it when she gets older). It is so cute. So this morning before Craig left he brought Lilly into our room so I would have both the girls in there. Well Lilly woke up at about 6:30 got up out of our bed, went into her own room, shut the door, and laid on her bed till she got up an hour later. She loves her bed. I put a close up of her in the bed to show how she likes to sleep in the bed. This is how I find her every night when I check on her, sideways!

Lilly loves chocolate milk. She had gone downstairs while I was feeding Alaina, got in the chocolate milk can and was eating it out with a spoon. I think she gets that from her daddy.
Here is Alaina always with a smile. Her hair, I'm afraid, is going to be just like mine, straight as can be.
Who doesn't lik to read in the tub. Obviously Alaina does. That is her favorite toy right there.
I could go on and about how funny they are, but I won't bore you that much. I love being a mom.
For Christmas my dad made bunk beds for my girls ( Alaina is too little right now, but will sleep on it when she gets older). It is so cute. So this morning before Craig left he brought Lilly into our room so I would have both the girls in there. Well Lilly woke up at about 6:30 got up out of our bed, went into her own room, shut the door, and laid on her bed till she got up an hour later. She loves her bed. I put a close up of her in the bed to show how she likes to sleep in the bed. This is how I find her every night when I check on her, sideways!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment