My Girls

My Girls

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Baby See Baby Do

Lilly is becoming more and more like me. She learns from the things that I do the most. One of the things that she has learned from me is cooking. I, like most mothers and wives, cook a lot. Here are some pictures of her trying to cook, or helping me. The first two pictures are of pictures of her waiting for a chocolate cake to come out of the oven. The next one, I don't know where she got the idea from, but it made me laugh. Just so you know she has never seen me climb in a pot.




But the biggest thing that she has learned from me is a love of chocolate. My mom and dad give her chocolate chips whenever she goes to see them, and since then has learned where they are, unfortunately they are in a place where she can reach. So she either tries to get them herself, or gives the bowl to her grandpa and, of course, he takes it and fills it as full as he can. No wonder she loves him so much! So I guess that I can blame them for the early chocolate addiction. It has nothing to do with her seeing me eating it all the time. Sometimes I wonder if she can smell out the chocolate!!!

1 comment:

  1. Are you sure you don't sit in pots when you think no one is looking? Can't figure out where her love of chocolate comes from. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete